We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
We’re digging into the biochemical stressors that impact fertility.
Welcome to day #3 of our Mini-Series on the impact of stress on fertility.
If someone told me that my premature ovarian failure/insufficiency diagnosis was related to food sensitivities, gut infections, thyroid imbalance, blood sugar imbalance, and chronic stress…I probably would have been shocked.
When I was diagnosed with POF/POI almost 20 years ago – no one was talking about this.
My only hope for children was donor eggs. The doctors told me so.
And unfortunately, this is still the same standard advice 20 years later.
That is why I have devoted my time to work with complex cases such as low AMH, high FSH, POI/POF, and DOR.
Because although you may have been told that donor eggs are your only option unless the biochemical stressors are addressed – major healing opportunities are routinely are missed.
There is a reason WHY it’s not working and when we address the root cause we can get pregnant naturally.
In this episode you’ll learn:
1) How biochemical stressors impact our fertility and how to address the imbalances so that we can get pregnant naturally
2) Why focusing on your diagnosis can set you back and how to fast track your success
3) Which diet and lifestyle factors can help improve your chances of pregnancy success
05:08- INTRO TO TODAY’S EPISODE AND JUSTINE’S BIO
06:17- FOOD SENSITIVITIES AND GUT INFECTIONS
- Food sensitivities and figuring out which foods are causing you issues
- Sometimes it is not obvious that we have the sensitivity and that is why testing is so important
- Gut infections and the root cause
10:52- BLOOD SUGAR IMBALANCE
12:03- THYROID IMBALANCE & LINK TO STRESS
13:18- ENVIRONMENTAL STRESSORS
- Looking at the food we are eating and the water we are drinking
- Sperm health and environmental stressors
- Fertility has dropped more than 50% over the last 40 years, why?
15:41- HORMONAL IMBALANCE
- Cortisol, stress, and the body’s depletion of resources
- “Ultimately we want to get to the root cause.”
17:24- LEAKY GUT, WHAT CAUSES IT?
18:57- IMMUNE SYSTEM
- “It all comes back to the gut.”
20:49- THE IMPACT OF STRESS
- “Stress is the name of the game.”
- “Every time you do something that is stressful to the body it is causing some level of inflammation.”
21:31- REDUCING INFLAMMATION AND DIET CHANGES
22:36- LOOKING AT YOUR LIFESTYLE AND SUPPLEMENTS
- What we are looking for in a supplement
23:58- FINAL THOUGHTS FROM JUSTINE
24:45 WHAT THE FABFERTILE METHOD INCLUDES
Sponsored by Fab Fertile Store. Ensure your preconception supplements are free from dyes, filler, and top allergens. Check out our basic recommendations that are essential for preconception health. Visit https://www.fabfertilestore.
Book your free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call. We’ll come up with a simple plan to help you move forward…towards your dream of having your baby.
Listen here (be sure to HIT the subscribe button so you never miss an episode):