Today’s question is: I’ve had multiple failed IVF’s and I am thinking of doing another IVF how do I optimize my chances?
Welcome to our daily Q&A show – Ask The Fertility Experts. We’re answering your fertility questions so that you can optimize your chances of pregnancy success with your own eggs. We specialize in low AMH, high FSH, diminished ovarian reserve, and premature ovarian insufficiency.
To submit your question send me a DM (direct message) on Instagram @fabfertileinc – https://www.instagram.com/fabfertileinc/ We”ll answer your question on an upcoming episode.
I’m Sarah Clark, Founder of Fab Fertile Inc. and your host. Today a member of the Fab Fertile team joins me – Dr. Tabatha Barber. Dr. Tabatha is triple board certified in obstetrics and gynecology, menopause, and functional medicine.
05:15- TODAY’S QUESTION: I’ve had multiple failed IVFs and I am thinking of doing another IVF. How do I optimize my chances?
- “Why was IVF recommended to begin with?”
05:57- DR. TABATHA BARBER’S INITIAL RESPONSE
- “There are answers. We just have to figure them out.”
- The importance of dialing in the lifestyle changes
- Your body is trying to tell you something. It doesn’t hate you. Why doesn’t it feel safe to get pregnant?
- The importance of getting an outside perspective.
07:30- ANXIETY AND STRESS AND HOW THAT AFFECTS YOUR FERTILITY
- The practices or habits we hold on to that are not serving us
- Busy professions, type A, and getting out of “fight or flight” mode
- The “panic” of the fertility industry (it can be traumatic)
Sponsored by Fab Fertile Store. Ensure your preconception supplements are free from dyes, filler, and top allergens. Check out our basic recommendations that are essential for preconception health. Visit https://www.fabfertilestore.com/
Got questions? Join the Fab Fertile Support Group for motivation, support, and education so that you can prepare for pregnancy success.
Connect with Sarah on social media and learn more about functional fertility solutions that will help you have your baby.
LEAVE APPLE PODCAST REVIEW: http://bit.ly/getpregnantreview
SHARE: Spread the word! Tell someone else about the show!
HELP SUPPORT THE SHOW!
Love the show? You’ll really love Sarah’s resources page – filled with handpicked products/books/devices – get exclusive discounts and support the show by making purchases
SHOP here: https://fabfertile.com/resources/
Listen here (be sure to HIT the subscribe button so you never miss an episode):