Today we’re digging into the top questions to ask before you hire a local practitioner.
If you are anything like me when I found functional medicine, I couldn’t believe that no one had told me about it.
I was so excited that I literally wanted to tell everyone…but I first started working on myself and then I created a ripple effect of optimal health through my immediate family, friends, and ultimately the fertility community.
If you are following me, reading my emails, listening to my podcast you know how life-changing the functional approach can be for someone who is on the fertility journey.
And you may be ready to start on your functional health journey to discover the missed healing opportunities so that you can get pregnant naturally.
You may be thinking that a local functional practitioner could be a good fit for you.
Before you sign up with a local practitioner I want to give you some questions to consider to ensure the practitioner has what you need to fast track your chances of pregnancy success so that you don’t waste time and money.
Because we’ve seen many couples invest in a local practitioner and not get the results they were promised.
This episode is for you:
You love the functional approach and are ready to get started
You don’t know which questions to ask your local practitioner to see if they will be a good fit
In this episode you’ll learn:
1) Our top questions to ask your local practitioner before you commit to a program.
2) The biggest mistakes we see when working with a local practitioner and how to avoid wasting time and money.
3) How to fast-track your success so that you can either get pregnant naturally or increase your chances of success at the fertility clinic with your own eggs/sperm.
05:58- INTRO TO TODAY’S EPISODE
08:04- OUTDATED TESTING
- The testing we are using (and why)
- Why using the wrong tests could miss valuable healing opportunities
- Food sensitivity, hormone, stool, hair, tissue, and mineral testing
- Even if it’s the right test- are they experienced interpreting results?
- “Test don’t guess.”
13:03- DO THEY OFFER COACHING SUPPORT?
- “Testing is only the beginning.”
- “Some of these changes are simple but they are not easy.”
- Depending on their bandwidth the practitioner may not be available to coach you
- The importance of having your partner making the changes WITH you (and how a coach can help you do this to fast track your progress
16:19- DOES THE PRACTITIONER HAVE AN OPEN DOOR POLICY?
- What happens if you have questions? How long does it take for them to answer?
- The unique approach we take to make sure your questions are answered
18:28- IS THE PRACTITIONER A FERTILITY EXPERT?
- The difference between a general practitioner and a fertility expert.
- WHY this is the most important question to ask
- “We believe it is a mind, body, spirit approach.”
- Working with someone who can not only help you with testing but also understands the trauma of infertility and the importance of the spiritual/emotional side
22:26- SUMMARY AND HOW WE CAN SUPPORT YOU
- Is there a “fast” method?
- The tough cases we specialize in
Sponsored by: BLUBlox (Sleep+ is the world’s most advanced blue and green light blocking glasses addressing the exact frequencies of light required after dark to optimally produce melatonin for restorative sleep and health) Visit BLUBlox website at: https://www.blublox.com Use coupon code: getpregnantpodcast to receive 15% discount. Free shipping worldwide.
Book your free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call. We’ll come up with a simple plan to help you move forward…towards your dream of having your baby.
Listen here (be sure to HIT the subscribe button so you never miss an episode):