Today we’re digging into how having a fertility team can help improve your chances of pregnancy success.
I always thought I could do everything by myself.
Now I know that having support in all areas of my life – is key to my success.
Can I do it by myself?
But it usually takes longer. Which leads to wasted time, frustration, and potential heartbreak.
I want you to fast-track your chances of pregnancy success.
So how do we assemble our fertility team?
This episode is for you:
- Are following generalized guidelines and you’re not sure what to do next
- Want a proven plan but are unsure what you can do to improve your chances of success because you’ve already made so many changes, but nothing has worked so far
- Ready to get pregnant and have your baby and you’re thinking IVF is your next best option but you want to know how to increases your chances of a successful transfer
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to assemble your fertility team
- What to look out for when you are on the fertility journey (i.e. subconscious blocks, patterns, mindset issues)
- When you’ve tried everything and nothing has worked (i.e. how to uncover missed healing opportunities so you can get pregnant and have your baby)
06:35- INTRO TO TODAY’S EPISODE AND WHO THIS EPISODE IS FOR
07:12- SARAH’S PERSONAL STORY & THE FRUSTRATION OF THE FERTILITY JOURNEY
- Why we developed a team to help you and the importance of “bringing it all together”
08:34- WHAT IS A FERTILITY COACH USED FOR? WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
- “I don’t want you to struggle like I did.”
- Guidance from an expert to move past limiting beliefs
- Walking through self-sabotage and having someone call you out on it
- Eliminating overwhelm and burnout (especially for Type-A busy professions)
- “It is about the small changes that you do every day that amount to huge changes.”
- The unique triggers on the fertility journey that a coach will understand
- Fertility coach helps you make the CHANGES recommended by the team
14:30- WHAT IS A FUNCTIONAL NUTRITION PRACTITIONER?
- Developing the unique road map that is right for you based on testing
- The importance of not fully leaning on generalized recommendations
16:30- WHY DO WE HAVE A THERAPIST ON OUR TEAM?
- Understanding the mental health implications of the fertility journey
- Couple issues while walking through infertility
17:22- WHAT IS THE ROLE OF THE OBGYN ON OUR TEAM?
- Why we want “all eyes” on YOUR case
- How you can “marry” the conventional approach with functional medicine
18:50- ABOUT OUR EMOTIONAL FREEDOM TECHNIQUE PRACTITIONER
- Identifying trauma and reframing emotions
19:48 – WHY WE INCLUDE AN EXERCISE COACH FOR FERTILITY
20:50- THE IMPORTANCE OF SPIRITUAL CONSULTS AND SUPPORT
- “It’s important to know in your heart that this can work.”
- “These concepts help you see a path forward.”
23:45- RECAP OF OUR FERTILITY SUPPORT TEAM
- “This is a life-changing program.”
- “A lot of times we myopically focus on the diagnosis and we forget all the other things happening in our body.”
- Where you can connect with us to learn more
Sponsored by Fab Fertile Store. Ensure your preconception supplements are free from dyes, filler, and top allergens. Check out our basic recommendations that are essential for preconception health. Visit https://www.fabfertilestore.com/
Got questions? Join the Fab Fertile Support Group for motivation, support, and education so that you can prepare for pregnancy success.
Connect with Sarah on social media and learn more about functional fertility solutions that will help you have your baby.
LEAVE APPLE PODCAST REVIEW: http://bit.ly/getpregnantreview
SHARE: Spread the word! Tell someone else about the show!
HELP SUPPORT THE SHOW!
Love the show? You’ll really love Sarah’s resources page – filled with handpicked products/books/devices – get exclusive discounts and support the show by making purchases
SHOP here: https://fabfertile.com/resources/
Functional Medicine 101 – https://www.fabfertile.com/blog/functional-medicine-101-and-your-fertility/
How To Address Biochemical Stress To Optimize Pregnancy Success – https://www.fabfertile.com/blog/how-to-address-biochemical-stress-to-optimize-pregnancy-success/
How To Get Pregnant Naturally With Low AMH/High FSH – https://www.fabfertile.com/blog/how-to-get-pregnant-naturally-with-low-amh-high-fsh/
Listen here (be sure to HIT the subscribe button so you never miss an episode):