This book is for you if you suffer from PCOS, endometriosis, unexplained infertility, hormonal imbalance, high or low FSH levels, low sperm motility and count, luteal phase defect, hypothyroidism and are preparing for IVF. This book will also help couples clear out the junk and toxins from their diet to prepare for conception.
- Discover how gluten, dairy, sugar, caffeine, fat, and animal protein adversely impact fertility.
- Learn how Candida wreaks havoc with your fertility.
- Find out which stress-busting techniques will get your body ready for conception.
- Discover which foods to avoid and add depending on your infertility diagnosis.
- Includes 10-day challenge with delicious recipes and meal plan to get you started on the road to building a family.
“A motivational guide that will empower and inspire all those couples who are struggling with infertility, to believe in their body’s innate powers and rejoice hope.” Dr. Shahnaz Chowdhury, B.Sc., M.Sc., ND, Director of Halton Integrative Women’s Health Centre “Fabulously Fertile is an inspiring resource for couples struggling with infertility or simply wanting to give their children the best possible start in life. As a healthcare provider, I see the immense impacts of lifestyle, nutrition, and balance on the whole family from pre-conception to pregnancy to delivery to childhood and beyond! Sarah shares wisdom derived from personal experience along with her professional expertise to deliver a book that supports, nurtures, and inspires the reader to take control of her own health. The reader learns how the food they eat, the way they live and the toxins in their homes and workplaces can wreak havoc with their fertility and overall health and, importantly, how they can take action to change this!” Dr Jennifer L. Weinberg, MD, MPH, MBE