We’re digging into New Year’s resolutions and an action plan for 2022.
Happy New Year! If you’re like me you probably set some resolutions or I prefer the term intentions.
Here’s mine (I’m already doing many of these but I like to restate them because they are so important to me):
- Yoga 2-3x/week
- Meditate daily and/or visualization
- Wear my castor oil pack to bed (hello best sleep ever!)
- Try one new recipe per week. Love me some soup! (Real Plans app is my favourite)
- Grant myself grace and compassion (daily)
Many of us set a resolution that is not realistic or is even in alignment with our highest self.
The average person gives up their new year’s resolution by January 19th.
I know you’re thinking “I’m a type-A, action taker and a doer by nature – I’ll push through”.
But what if you’re doing things that actually set you back – instead of optimizing your fertility.
I want to make sure that you don’t waste time in 2022 doing the wrong things that don’t get you closer to your goal of having your baby.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to stop wasting time and fast track pregnancy success (hint: it’s not about consuming the latest fertility superfoods or starting fad diets)
- Why focusing on the basics shifts the needle faster
- This one theme we see with couples and how it can strain your relationship
5:53 INTRO TO TODAY’S EPISODE
6:36 THE PROBLEM WITH NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS
7:35 GETTING BACK TO BASICS
- Why you might be feeling jaded
8:18 FIGURING OUT YOUR PERSONALIZED DIET
- Including your partner
- The benefits of doing an elimination diet
- “If you’re thinking of going to the fertility clinic and you haven’t dug into the diet piece then you’re playing around.”
11:11 OPTIMIZING YOUR SLEEP
- How sleep issues impact your hormones
- “If you’re supplementing with melatonin, why is your melatonin low?”
- Going to IVF without addressing the sleep may not lead to the success that you’re looking for
12:06 LET’S GET MOVING
- Looking at the exercise or movement that’s right for you
14:02 GETTING HONEST ABOUT MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL STRESSORS
- Having someone to help you to move through your emotions
- Identifying trauma and moving it out of the body
- How do you get back to joy?
17:25 THE FAB FERTILE METHOD
- “In a short period of time, you can make massive changes to your eggs and your partner’s sperm.”
- Why do we include your partner?
- You both have to be on the same page.
Fab Fertile Method – https://www.fabfertile.com/what-we-do/
During our call, we’ll be discussing what you have tried so far and where you’ve faced challenges. This can feel stressful but is designed to help us get to the root cause of your fertility issues and will help me to give you the best possible action plan at the end of the call. However, to reassure you – on this call we won’t be digging into the trauma associated with infertility/miscarriage/loss – rather we are focused on solutions and an ACTION PLAN as to how our Fab Fertile Method can help you get pregnant naturally.
This episode is sponsored by: BLUBlox
Sleep is critical for fertility and hormones and this is an easy hack that you can add to your fertility toolkit.
Whether it’s insomnia, having a hard time falling asleep, waking up at night or feeling tired when we wake up, one theme that keeps coming up with the clients in our Fab Fertile Couples Coaching Program is sleep.
I used BLUblox sleep glasses and after one day, I had the best sleep of my life. These glasses ship for free and all orders are tracked wherever you are in the world. All their frames come in prescription, non-prescription and reading glasses plus you can send in your frames and they’ll add the blue-light-blocking and green-light-blocking lenses to your frame.
Visit BLUblox.com and use my coupon code GETPREGNANTPODCAST at checkout to get your 15% discount. Free shipping worldwide.
Got questions? Join the Fab Fertile Support Group for motivation, support, and education so that you can prepare for pregnancy success.
Connect with Sarah on social media and learn more about functional fertility solutions that will help you have your baby.
LEAVE APPLE PODCASTS REVIEW: http://bit.ly/getpregnantreview
SHARE: Spread the word! Tell someone else about the show!
HELP SUPPORT THE SHOW!
Love the show? You’ll really love Sarah’s resources page – filled with handpicked products/books/devices – get exclusive discounts and support the show by making purchases.
Find all our resources here: https://www.fabfertile.com/resources/
Listen to Get Pregnant Naturally on your favourite app or by clicking one of the buttons below.
Be sure to HIT the Follow or Subscribe button so you never miss an episode!