We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I’m excited to welcome Dr. Marisol Teijerio back to the podcast.
Dr. Marisol Teijeiro, ND, BA – Queen of the ThronesTMis a world leader renowned for her passion to help people understand what their poo says about their health. After receiving her degree as a Naturopathic Doctor, she founded Sanas Health Practice, where she has had the opportunity to help thousands of patients live happy, and healthy lives.
Later, she completed her International Speaker Certification and speaks around the world, sharing her tribulations and triumphs with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). An estimated 20% of our world’s population struggles every single day with debilitating digestive issues. It is her mission to help these people take control of their health so they can live out their dreams.
Crowned the Queen of the ThronesTM by her patients, for over 15 years she has trained and educated health care practitioners and has helped thousands of patients transition from irritable bowels to owning their throne.
The launch of her first book, Oh, Sh*t! and her educational conferences and programs, heralds her championing you to become your legend.
I’ve used castor oil packs for years. I like to place the pack on my abdomen before I go to sleep (usually with a hot water bottle). I’ve been using it for my liver health for years.
Turns out castor oil is not only good for liver health but for regulating your menstrual cycle, stress, digestion, food sensitivities, gut health (optimizing your microbiome), thyroid health and more.
And it is not just for you – castor oil packs are for your partner too.
Dr. Teijerio has developed a revolutionary castor oil pack. No mess – no preparation. Plus you can wear it all night. I’m telling you – if you have ANY digestive issues – this castor oil pack will begin to heal the digestion system. I wear mine every night – and all night long too.
1. How castor oil packs help with our fertility. How they help with PMS, mood, bloating, digestive issues, and more. This is for you if you have estrogen dominance i.e. fibroids, endometriosis, PCOS
2. How it helps cortisol (stress hormone). We discuss high daytime cortisol and what that can mean for your fertility (we see this quite frequently).
3. Why a castor oil pack can improve the digestive system, digestive enzymes, and leaky gut (which can be a response to a stressed out life). Plus we talk about gut health and addressing gut infections.
4. How it can optimize sleep. And why you and your partner can both wear the castor oil pack during sexual intercourse – and how this helps with the relaxation response.
5. When to use the castor oil packs, how often, when in your cycle to use them, how much castor oil to use
Need mindset and emotional support? Mindfulness Fertility Series – class starts April 21st at 7:30 pm EST. Learn more here.
Workplace Fertility Survey – I am conducting research to better understand how organizations can best support employees experiencing fertility problems or undergoing fertility treatment. Your feedback is needed. Please complete our survey here.
Book your free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call. We’ll come up with a simple plan to help you move forward…towards your dream of having your baby. Don’t forget to check out my Resources page for more information and products that will help you on your fertility journey.